Friday, August 13, 2010

Day and Night

I went with my two neighbors and my sister to Vasquez Rocks area to watch the meteor shower. It took us about 45 minutes to get up there and another 15 to find a good spot for watching. When we got there, we unpacked our blankets and prepared for awesomeness. After setting up my sister, my friends and I all walked down the road where we found two horses. One was dark brown with a messy mane and the other one was light brown with a mow hawk mane. The horses where very soft. We were petting them for half an hour. Then we all walked back to where we were parked and laid down under the blankets and watched the stars and the meteors fly across the sky. I saw 40 shooting stars give or take. The meteor shower was only going to get more intents the later we stayed, but we had to go home cause my friends dad was getting tired. So we packed up and headed home around 2 am and we got home at 3. That was a really fun night. I hope I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment